Here are some great books, articles, podcasts, movies, videos, lectures, opportunities, causes, apps, tools, advice, experiences, and lots of other stuff that I highly recommend.
If any of these recommendations give you new insights, prompt new questions, or inspire (or frustrate) you in some way, I’d love to talk with you more about it.
- Deep Work (Cal Newport)
- How to Break Up With Your Phone (Catherine Price)
- The Power of Boredom (Mark A. Hawkins)
- Kitchen Brewing (Nielsen, Zetterberg, and Ottoson)
- Life Advice: Don’t Find Your Passion (Cindi May)
- Brew Better Beer (Emma Christensen)
- The 7 Differences Between Professionals and Amateurs (Jeff Goins)
- Personal Kanban (Jim Benson & Tonianne DeMaria Barry)
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You (Cal Newport)